Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 13: Can YOU Solve It?

Project for November 13, 2013

Thanks again to Chrissy, I decided to create my own crossword puzzle - with a movie theme of course!  Suffice it to say, I now have a much greater appreciation for people who make crosswords for the paper every day!  I can tell you that that's not something that I would like to do for a living!

I started out with number 6 Across and worked up, down, and out from there.  It was fun after I got some things going, but it was not easy coming up with hints.  I highly recommend getting some guinea pigs to test a crossword before you put it on the market or post it somewhere.  Shout out to Chrissy, Ali, and Arthur for testing mine!  I really goofed on a couple of them and completely left off a clue!

My challenge was to make it.  YOUR challenge, should you choose to accept, is to solve it on your own or wait until you can find someone who can solve it.  I know several of them are old movies or classics - I tried to have a wide variety - but there are a few that should be easily recognizable.  I will post the answers to the puzzle next week, or, if you want, you can message me and I will send them to you.  If you haven't seen movies 1 Down, 6 Down, and/or 17 Down, you need to!  They are great films!

So no googling!  Just find people who know :)  Maybe even post it on facebook as a clue and see who can come up with the answers without googling too!

I hope you enjoy.

Live Orange!

(Hint, if it's too small, you can click on it and expand or copy/paste into a word document or powerpoint slide and it should be a lot bigger)


No comments:

Post a Comment