Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 18: Name that Cat!

Project for November 18, 2013


So I wanted your help for this post. Yes, it's out of order in terms of days, for those who know that I actually got the caalter than November 18, but that's half the fun! (Plus it's kinda hard to do a project at a funeral, so this one is more fun!)

I wanted to see who could come up with names for my new cat, pictured below.  Here are my requirements: my other animals have or have had names of literary characters (or they can be comic book characters). Typically they have been British, but I'm not attached to that. Please list where the name comes from when you put your ideas.  I hope I can pick from the list that I get, but if I don't like any of them I'm not picking one. I have to live with the name.

Here are the names I currently am using or have used:

Horatio
Borden
Percy

My kitty is about 13 lbs and is big framed.  He is kinda shy, but once he gets to know you, he is really sweet, if that helps to know a little about him.

Let me know what you think!

And Live Orange!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to all who submitted names in person and on Facebook! The cat's name is officially Sorelli, the house cat from the book "Phantom of the Opera."

    ReplyDelete