Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 15: Leaf Cyclops

So I did something drastic today... I went out to rake the leaves in my yard.  I'm sure my neighbors were excited to see me get out the rake and start on my yard... at first... But the more I raked the bigger the pile got.  And the bigger the pile he more fun it looked.  Percy came out with me and pretty soon we were rolling around in the leaves goofing off.  When I had sufficiently covered my hair in leaves, I looked around and realized that I had only raked about half of the yard!  This was an opportunity...

I continued to rake the leaves around my yard and instead of pushing them to the end of my yard and onto the street, I tried to see how high the pile would go. It was awesome!

Of course it didn't stop there.  I got a better idea...

Why not make a monster out of my new leaf pile?  Using what I could find in my house, I took a trashcan lid and a trash bag and made the following monster.  I even took a rake and made an arm reaching out of the ground!

I hope you enjoy!

Live Orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment