Monday, November 4, 2013

Day:3 Alien Invasion & Crash Satellite Landing

Project for November 3, 2013
Last night after finishing my work project, I wanted to do something fun, but I also didn't want to do anymore cut and paste.  I already felt like Edward Scissorhands after all of the prep for that set of table decorations.  So, I found this amazing app that lets you film your own special effects. . . in your own yard!!!
A note when doing this project at night.  Make sure your neighbors are aware that there really isn't an alien attack or a satellite crash-landing in the back yard.  I didn't do that, so I'm sure my reputation as the weird neighbor is being upheld since I was out yelling "ahhh" at 10:00 at night. Probably not the best thing now that I think about in hindsight, but hey, I tried to speak softly.  I hope you enjoy my first foray into special effects.  It only took about 5 minutes, but I hope that I can get better and try again soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O94FOoEDFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALgrtkWV4Rw

No comments:

Post a Comment