Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 19: "Percy" the Silent Pic

Project for November 19, 2013

I've had it in the back of my mind for a while that I would like to make a couple of movies.  I found a way to make regular clips look like silent movies, so I thought my first project would be to make a silent movie, but I had to test how the converter worked, so here is my first project:

"Percy" the Silent Movie

I have to start looking up the technical stuff for this kind of movie, because the editor allows you to edit things by type, but if you don't know what "Drop Frames" (and I don't) you won't know how to completely edit the film.  So we'll see what happens when I try a bigger project, but this is one of the ones that I have to try out!

See what you think!

And Live Orange!



No comments:

Post a Comment